3. L’Aristocrate Viognier - Southern France £22.95
Extremely moreish, soft and gentle on the nose but with
refined apricot and tiny hints of honey on the palate.
4. Kuki Sauvignon Blanc - New Zealand £25.75
Made by Mudhouse, this shows citrus flavours combined
with lively acidity and soft sweetness.
5. Chablis Philippe Testut - Burgundy, France £28.95
Never fails to impress with its classic nose of citrus, minerals
and floral hints and its elegant clean palate.
1. Pleno Viura - Navarra, Spain - £14.95
On the palate there is a lovely combination of
ripe stone fruit and citrus freshness to the finish.
6. El Picador Sauvignon Blanc - Central Valley, Chile £18.95
Herbal tropical notes on the nose, followed by a zesty citrus palate.
7. Le Charme Chardonnay - Vin de Pays, France £17.95
Soft, easy drinking dry white with rounded tropical fruit
and no oak.
8. Pinot Grigio Pure - Veneto, Italy - £18.95
Pear and apple combined with citrus on a dry, refreshing palate.
9. Drakensberg Chenin Blanc - Western Cape, South Africa £18.95
Crisp at first, but followed by a fresh and lovely grapefruit and
melon tang that emerges as the bottle empties!
10. Gavi ‘I’ Risi Giribaldi - Piemonte, Italy £29.95
This classic Italian is made with the cortese grape and offers
up soft honey-dew tones with apple and lime notes.
Sparkling & Champagne
11. Pure Prosecco - Italy £4.95 £21.00
Light fresh and delicate with hints of grapefruit and lemon.
26. Pinot Grigio Rose - Vetriano, Italy £21.00
A delicate pink colour with lots of fine long lasting bubbles, it is
fresh and clean in the mouth and gives a well balanced feel.
27. Gardet Brut Tradition £38.95
A youthful style. Fresh and vivacious, yet nicely ripe and round.
28. Laurent Perrier Brut NV £45.00
Flavours of crisp green apple and lemons come through
on the delicate, medium bodied palate.
29. Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Brut NV £52.00
Full-bodied and richly flavoured, it is one of the finest Champagnes
30. Laurent-Perrier Rose NV £85.00
Salmon-pink in colour. Precise and very crisp with a lasting
impression of freshness.
31. Louis Roederer Cristal £250.0